Tuesday, July 31, 2007

About mee


Hi every body i am Ellanki Hari prasad,you can call me simply hari ,presently working as Java Developer in a Product based company in chennai. Well i am from a small village in Chittoor (Dt) ,Andhar Pradesh.This blog is a thought given by friends.

When you come to my education it will be some what exciting ,as i did my primary education (till 10th) in Beacon English Hr. Sec School,H.T.T.P Darri Korba(west) Chatthisgarh.Well i love those days when we play football in rainy days.Unforgettable specially those picnics. Most of the people don't know about this state(C.G).Well when comes to my Higher education i did my Jr college in town where divinity lives ....ya that's Tirupathi.Then i receive my graduation from N.B.K.R.I.S.T ,vidya nagar.I can't for get my engineering days those party nights in beach,dhabhas, movie halls....wow.

Well i use to believe in "keep going".I like to make friends,usually most of the time hangout with them.My hobbies are traveling n cracking jokes with friends.My humor hmm lets ask to my friends.I am a guy with positive attitude.And i am here in a position is all of my dad n mom.They really struggle a lot for this.N also to my sweet friends.I am a 24th feb born so don't forget that day.

Thats all from my side if you are some what more curious to know about me you can get me in gmail at hari202814@gmail.com.


Catch me if you can.....

No comments: