Thursday, August 2, 2007

Art of innovation by Guy Kawasaki a nice presentation

Hi i think only very few people come with a intent to change the world here is one such guy i.e Guy Kawasaki ..well well here Guy is in his name only.Any how he worked as a Chief Evangelist at Apple Computer, Inc and presently a Co-founder at Truemors . So he is a guy with intention to change the world so you can see his blog here.
Any how today here in my post you can see one of his great presentation in which he explains about Art of Innovation.Its a presentation not for about an hour but a hour which can change once way of thinking.And seeing complete presentation tell me how you people felt,......

1 comment:

MaRio said...

Hi! I am Mario. I am from Bosnia and herzgovina... Your blog is very good. I hope you`ll understand me because I don`t know English like you. I really like your blog. And i hope you`ll visit my blog... It`s on bosnian language but there is some good photos and lot of clips. enjoy! and good luck with your blog